Human Rights Award
MOSAIC is proud to annually present a Human Rights Award as an ongoing manifestation of our commitment to the values of cultural diversity.
This award is presented to a person or organization that has made a significant contribution in the field of human rights and ethnic relations, and in the field of humanitarianism, and has not been already recognized.
- Altruistic (no personal gain)
- Personal risk
- Significant contribution in the field of human rights and ethnic relations
- Significant contribution in the field of humanitarianism
- Open to BC residents
- Call for nominations open to all organizations in BC
- Not necessarily recognized by other organizations
Applications are now open – Candidates must be nominated by a staff member of a community organization and complete application form. Click here to download the application form (PDF).
Completed application forms must be returned to MOSAIC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 5575 Boundary Road, Vancouver, BC.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: April 30, 2022