The relationships we build at MOSAIC with our clients are built on trust and responsibility. We follow Canada’s privacy law in all matters.
We encourage you to read it and to reach out to the MOSAIC privacy officer if you have any questions or concerns or request related to privacy of personal information at MOSAIC.
Any requests should be made in writing, mail, fax or e-mail to:
5575 Boundary Road
Vancouver, BC V5R 2P9
Fax: (604) 254-9633
We will only collect what personal information is necessary to serve you, your children or your dependents, or for use in general statistics about our programs. We will never rent, sell or give out your information to a third-party. From time-to-time, MOSAIC may allow access to specific personal information for the following reasons:
- Financial audit – if audited, a financial firm will access client financial information as part of the financial audit. All information is held in confidence under a professional code of conduct.
- Accreditation – client and service records will be made available to MOSAIC’s external accreditation body, to ensure we continue to offer high quality services
Anything you say at MOSAIC is treated in the utmost confidence. All client information is maintained in a confidential manner, as per Canada’s privacy law, and will not be released without your knowledge or written consent. It is expected that you will extend this same courtesy and confidentiality to maintain the privacy of others.
Canadian law and ethics require that we disclose information about you, a child or a dependent in the following cases:
- If a client says they will harm themselves
- If a client says they will harm someone else
- If the staff member thinks or knows there is child abuse
- If there is a subpoena (a legal paper requiring MOSAIC to give the information)