LEADERSHIP is for everyone – realize your own potential!
Join us on October 19th in Burnaby, BC for our annual Immigrant Professionals Conference. Take advantage of this self-development and career-enhancing opportunity to advance your career by being seen as a leader. Our impressive roster of speakers and presenters will inspire and motivate you to maximize your own leadership skills.
The 2019 Immigrant Professionals Conference offers:
- Activities to help you understand your own leadership style
- Interactive workshops that focus on essential skills required to be an effective leader and communicator
- Panel of employers speaking about the importance of leadership in the workplace and to answer questions
- Opportunities to network with other professionals, employers, and MOSAIC career advisors
- Information about services and resources to help with your own career development
For more information and to register, please visit ipc.mosaicbc.org.
Date: October 19th, 2019
Location: Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
Registration: FREE for Immigrant Professionals
Roster of speakers
Our impressive roster of speakers and presenters will inspire and motivate you to maximize your own leadership skills.
- Councillor Trish Mandewo (Keynote Speaker)
Councillor for the City of Coquitlam, award-winning entrepreneur, author, speaker, and facilitator. Trish believes that power is not in the knowledge we have but in sharing with others
- Lewisa Anciano (Group Plenary)
Management consultant, CPHR Professional of the Year Award-Winner, and current co-chair of the Advisory Board for the HR programs at BCIT. Presenting on “Leading Self” – Intro to the fundamentals of effective leadership for greater success
- Nadine Stille (Working Session)
Founder of CoachMe Vancouver, a previous leader in a global software company, Diversity & Inclusion Advocate, and Community Builder and Connector. Presenting on “Unleash your amazingness to become a thriving leader” – Leave with tangible outcomes you can apply to your daily life and profession
- Sweta Rajan (Working Session)
Speaker, coach, facilitator, passionate advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion, and co-founder of Immigrant and Internal Women in Science (IWS). Presenting on “What would George do? Curious listening in value-based leadership” – Learn to cultivate connections across cultures, and develop the capacity to relate to others through values