MOSAIC has presented the annual Immigrant Professionals Conference (IPC) to consistently positive reviews and feedback.
Last IPC provided 430 attendees from 16 countries with the opportunity to further their professional development via presentations by inspiring speakers, active participation in plenary, breakout sessions and panel discussions, networking opportunities and exposure to sponsors and other exhibitors.
Our objective is to provide guidance, encouragement and inspiration to newcomer professionals who might benefit from being exposed to experts and leaders in their respective fields, trends in the current labour market, and strategies and skills they can employ in their own career advancement.
Join as an Exhibitor!
- Promote your services to 500+ attendees
- Customizable digital booth to showcase your company or program
- Strengthen brand awareness
- Ability to promote special offers (e.g. coupons and giveways)
- Technical support and training on Whova platform provided
- Featured through social media mentions
Price – $200
Power Your Career and Excel in the New Job Market!
This year the Immigrant Professionals Conference will:
- Provide delegates with professional development opportunities
- Offer learning opportunities that foster an understanding of the skills required to succeed within a Canadian context
- Enhance their professional skills
- Create opportunities for delegates to network and share best practices with fellow professionals
- Contribute to the overall success of newcomers to Canada
For more information about IPC, please visit ipc.mosaicbc.org