The re-launching of the Surrey Cloverdale WorkBC Centre was celebrated on June 12 with a public open house and ribbon-cutting ceremony. Over 80 guests attended the event, which included the participation of specials guests Acting Mayor Councillor Allison Patton, and Executive Director of Cloverdale Chamber of Commerce, Scott Wheatley.
An Opening Blessing was performed by Kwantlen First Nation Elder, Kevin Kelly.
The Surrey Cloverdale WorkBC Centre is one of five centres in Metro Vancouver operated by MOSAIC, and supported by the following partnering agencies which provide specialized services:
- ACCESS (for Indigenous persons)
- AGORA Employment Essentials (for persons with multiple barriers)
- Back in Motion (for persons with disabilities)
- Douglas College (for youth and youth-at-risk)
- YWCA (for survivors of violence and/or abuse)
Click here to learn more about the WorkBC centres operated by MOSAIC.