Info Session: Fast Track to Manufacturing
June 27 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until July 1, 2019
MOSAIC’s Fast Track to Manufacturing (F2M) program is for newcomers aged 18-24 looking for a rewarding career in manufacturing.
After only 6 weeks of classroom training, all participants will be offered 12 weeks of full-time paid employment.
Join us for a free information session every Thursday at 1:00 pm at MOSAIC Surrey office.
Our first group will be starting on July 2, 2019.
To learn more and register at mosaicbc.org/f2m.
Please feel free to contact us at 778-591-9334
Who is eligible?
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person (under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, S.C. 2001. C 27) legally entitled to work in Canada,
- Living in British Columbia,
- Not a full-time student (i.e. not enrolled in high school or in post-secondary training),
- Not actively participating in another provincially or federally funded labour market program,
- Young adults aged 18 to 24, and
- Unemployed or underemployed