Our commitment to service during the COVID-19 situation
March 24th (current updates)
Services available online and by phone
The world keeps changing almost hourly it feels, and we at MOSAIC are doing our best to support you and provide ongoing services in these unprecedented times.
We continue to take guidance from public health officials and government declarations. As such, while our sites have physically closed to the public and clients, our staff continues to provide services online and by phone.
The only exception is our 5 WorkBC locations which for now will provide limited in-person services at reception areas only. Please contact the WorkBC centre directly for further information.
- Employment Services (email: email@example.com)
- Settlement Services
- Language Services (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Intercultural Competency Training
- Counselling Services
- For women experiencing sexual and gender based violence: email@example.com
- Victims of crime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelled for now
All classes, workshops, support groups and small meetings are cancelled or suspended until further notice.
All major MOSAIC events, forums and workshops are currently cancelled, including:
- Family Centre 10th Anniversary Open House in Burnaby April 15
- Annual Job Fair at the Croatian Cultural Centre in Vancouver April 21
We are committed to providing updates here and on our social media @mosaicbc.
If you have questions, please use the contact list provided. General inquiries can be directed to our main number at 604-254-9626 or email@example.com. Your patience is appreciated as we may not be able to return your message right away.
The BC Centre for Disease Control has a lot of information and advice about COVID-19 in multiple languages. Look for the translated content buttons.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we work together to help stop the spread of COVID-19.