Update on our service during COVID-19
MOSAIC is providing services online, by phone, and in-person (by appointment).
Go to our Events Calendar to see current activities. As well, all Service areas have been updated on this website to provide key information and how to connect. Please use the Services menu, or any of the quick links below:
- Interpretation Services website; call 604-254-8022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Translation Services website; call 604-254-0469 or email email@example.com
- Employment Services (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Settlement Services
- Language Services (email: email@example.com)
- Intercultural Competency Training
- Counselling Services
- For women experiencing sexual and gender based violence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victims of crime: email@example.com
Organizational COVID-19 Safety Plan Updated
MOSAIC’s COVID-19 Response Team and the Health, Safety, and Security Team have developed specific protocols in response to BC's health mandates and phased rollouts: COVID-19 Organizational Safety Plan (PDF Download)
Call our main number at 604-254-9626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your patience is appreciated as we may not be able to return your message right away.