Since 2010, MOSAIC has been officially accredited with the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), to meet internationally recognized standards for health and human services providers. The visible symbol of the CARF Accreditation shows the organization’s commitment to continually enhance the quality of services and programs with a focus on the satisfaction of the persons served. The surveyors noted that:
- “It is evident that the rights of clients are respected and protected by staff members. A high level of dignity and respect is given to each and every client,”
- “MOSAIC has an effective blend of new and long-term staff members, representing outstanding diversity ethnically and culturally, who personalize services and model the harmonious diversity in Canada.”
A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on MOSAIC headquarters from October 19-21, 2016. We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation. As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
- Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
- Telephone: (520) 495-7001
- Fax: (520) 318-1129