Need meeting space?
MOSAIC provides free of charge access to a comfortable and well furbished meeting space to community groups that can’t afford commercially-run spaces.
Our community room is located on the main floor of MOSAIC’s main office at 5575 Boundary Road. It is wheelchair accessible, with access to washrooms and a basic kitchen. The room is available during business hours as well as after hours and on weekends.
Groups and organizations that use the room:
- Immigrant and refugee communities
- Community-based self-help support groups
- Victim services organizations
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans-gendered communities
- Smaller community arts groups
- Newly-created co-operatives, collectives and other community-based organizations
For more information or to book the community room please phone 604 254 9626 or email
Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.Anonymous
Funded by the BC Ministry of Community, Sport and Cultural Development and by United Way of the Lower Mainland