Need some meeting space?
MOSAIC provides free of charge access to a comfortable and well furbished meeting space to community groups that can’t afford commercially-run spaces.
Groups and organizations that use the room:
- Immigrant and refugee communities
- Community-based self-help support groups
- Victim services organizations
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans-gendered communities
- Smaller community arts groups
- Newly-created co-operatives, collectives and other community-based organizations
The Community Room, located on the main floor of MOSAIC’s main office, has its own washroom, and is wheelchair accessible and equipped with handrails. The room is not only available during business hours, but also after hours and on weekends.
For more info or to book the Community Room:
Phone: 604 254 9626
Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.Anonymous
Funded by the BC Ministry of Community, Sport and Cultural Development and by United Way of the Lower Mainland