Immigrant Employment Collaboration Project
The Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training and Ministry of Social Development & Social Innovation have jointly developed resources for settlement and employment services providers to enhance support for immigrants in B.C.
Please visit the AMSSA website to download these resources.
Training Module 1
Immigrant Experiences Explored (including case studies: a family from India & a Syrian refugee)
Training Module 2
Inter-Cultural Competency in Providing Employment-Related Services to Immigrant Clients
Training Module 3
Referrals to Employment-Related Services for Immigrant Clients
A Resource Kit containing:
- Referral Guidelines to Support Inter-Agency Collaboration (including a Client Information Assessment Checklist and a Client Referral Process Management Checklist)
- Eligibility Frameworks for WorkBC Employment Services and Immigrant Settlement Services
- Collaboration Discussion Template
- Settlement Services Framework
- Glossary of Immigration and Employment Terms