About Men in Change
We offer two programs to support men who want to avoid violence and take a step toward healthier relationships. Each program will focus on helping participants to:
- Learn constructive ways to deal with conflict
- Identify personal triggers
- Develop stress management skills and strategies
- Move past aggression, to identify and express a fuller range of emotions
- Learn about the things that contribute to domestic violence
- Learn to identify signs of risk in order to prevent violence
A trained counsellor will help men, through education and support, become aware of how they currently react in their relationships. Understanding and awareness help participants take responsibility for their actions and prevent the mistreatment of their partners and families.
Group meetings take place in the evening and individual counselling in the daytime.
Languages supported: English and Spanish. Interpreters may be used for additional languages.
Languages supported: Groups are facilitated in English. Interpretation services are provided as needed.
Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.Anonymous