About this program
For Vietnamese families, we offer family counselling that is tailored to the needs of the Vancouver Vietnamese community. Our Vietnamese Family Counselling is offered to individuals or entire families.
Services are offered in English and Vietnamese.
What we can help with
Many families come to us wanting to learn new ways to deal with:
- Relationship issues (parent / teen conflict, parenting concerns)
- Life transitions (separation and divorce)
- Psychological and emotional concerns (stress, grief, isolation)
- Concerns about integrating into Canadian society
Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.Anonymous
How family counselling can help
You can meet with a family counsellor in a one-on-one, family and/or group setting to talk through your concerns, problems and challenges.
Through the support of your counsellor and / or group, the goal is to have:
- Increased well-being through emotional support
- Increased ability to cope with stress
- Improved communication skills
- Parenting support and resources
- Information and referrals to other community resources
To receive support services, please contact us at:
604 254 9626, ext. 253 or ask for the Vietnamese Family Counsellor
Current hours of operation are Monday & Tuesdays from 9-5pm. Other times may be available.