During COVID-19, we are providing services by phone, email and online. The best way to reach us is at 604.254.9626 or via email at email@example.com.
About this program
Care Pathways is a FREE program that provides visible minority newcomer women with an alternative pathway to a career in the Senior Health Care sector.
This program will provide training and support to succeed in entry-level jobs in senior care (i.e. dietary aides and housekeepers).
- First Aid, Workplace Safety, Food Safety, WHMIS Certification
- Intercultural, Diversity and Inclusion Coaching
- Occupation-Based Essential Skills Training
- Occupation-Specific Language Coaching
- PAID work experience
- 3 months of one-on-one support during the work experience
- Up to 6 months of follow up support
- Transportation allowance during the work experience
- Identify as visible minority newcomer women
- Permanent Resident or confirmed Refugee status
- CLB 5 or 6 (or equivalent)
- Interested in an entry-level position working in senior care
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Excellent health and able to perform a physically demanding job
- Full-time availability
Applications for Cohort 3 are now closed. If you have any questions regarding the program, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 5575 Boundary Rd, Vancouver BC
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm