During COVID-19, we are providing services by phone, email and online. The best way to reach us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this program
Career Paths Stream 2 & 3 is a program for skilled immigrants with education and experience in a regulated or unregulated occupation.
Career Paths is designed to provide advanced level support (career planning and financial) to skilled newcomers, help them find a job that best suits their pre-arrival qualifications and gain Canadian work experience.
Our services include:
- Career planning
- Financial support for Skills Enhancement Services (e.g. formal credential assessment, technical skills and academic upgrading, exam preparation, professional membership and recognition)
- Networking with professionals, employers and regulators
- Job search workshops
- Practicum and mentorship opportunities
How to register
Please complete our pre-screen questionnaire and then we will be in touch.
Who can join?
- Permanent Residents (5 years or less)
- Currently living in Burnaby or New Westminster
- Skilled immigrants with over 3 years of pre-arrival experience or 1 year for youth (19-30 years old) in a regulated or unregulated occupation
In addition, applicants should meet the following criteria:
5902 Kingsway, Burnaby V5J 1H2
Hours & days of operation
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm