About this program
Earn your Salesforce Business Admin Specialist superbadge through our Fast Track to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
Designed for Newcomers and Indigenous People interested in working in the IT industry, this PBLMT program can help you enter and thrive in the growing world of Information Technology.
- 3 weeks of employability skills training
- 3 weeks of occupational skills training (training provided by Traction on Demand)
- 4 weeks of work experience with local employers
- 6 weeks of ongoing follow-up support
- Earn the Salesforce Business Admin Specialist superbadge
- Cost of Salesforce Administration certification exam fully covered
- Ongoing support for exam preparation
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must be one of the following:
- BCEA PWD
- BCEA Non-PWD (with Ministry approval)
- General Client (with Ministry approval)
- Must be a client of a WorkBC Centre
- Must have a minimum LINC Level 5
- Good working knowledge of computers and a background in IT or CRMs an asset
*NOTE: Priority is given to Newcomers and Indigenous peoples
How to apply
- If you are interested in this PBLMT program and are case managed by a WorkBC centre, please contact your case manager to apply.
- If you have no case manager, please complete this form.
Applications date: November 30, 2020
Program start date: January 18, 2021
Program end date: May 7, 2021
Applications date: May 17, 2021
Program start date: June 28, 2021
Program end date: October 15, 2021
Location: 5902 Kingsway, Burnaby BC, V5J 1H2
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
During COVID-19, we are providing services by phone, email and online.