About this program
Earn your Salesforce Administrator’s Certification through our online Fast Track to Customer Relationship Management (F2CRM) Training Program.
Designed for Newcomers and Indigenous people interested in working in the tech industry, the program can help you enter and thrive in the growing world of technology.
- 3 weeks of employability skills training
- 3 weeks of occupational skills training (provided by employer-partner Traction on Demand)
- 4 weeks of work experience with local employers
- 6 weeks of ongoing follow-up support
- Earn the Salesforce Administrator’s Certification (Exam cost covered by Program)
- Ongoing support for exam preparation
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must be one of the following:
- On EI or EI-Eligible
- BCEA PWD
- BCEA Non-PWD
- Must be a client of a WorkBC Centre
- Must have a minimum LINC Level 5
- Good working knowledge of computers and a background in tech or CRM an asset
*NOTE: Priority is given to newcomers and those who self-identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, and Métis)
How to apply
- Interested applicants already case-managed by a WorkBC Centre, please contact your Case Manager/Employment Counsellor to apply.
- If you do not have a Case Manager/Employment Counsellor, please complete this form.
Application Review Period: May 17-June 18, 2021
Program Period: June 28-October 15, 2021
During COVID-19, we are providing services by phone, email and online.
Location: 5902 Kingsway, Burnaby BC, V5J 1H2
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
“MOSAIC humbly acknowledges that we work, gather and live in the traditional territories of Indigenous peoples. We appreciate the knowledge keepers, leadership and traditional hosts and thank them for allowing us to carry out our work on their traditional lands.”