About this program
Fast-track to IT (FIT) Program is a 20-week PBLMT designed for newcomers interested in working in the Information Technology industry. FIT is a program funded by the Ministry of Social Development and Social Innovation, and will be delivered in partnership between MOSAIC and Poludo Institute of Technology and Media.
The FIT Program has two groups; the first group starts on January 23, and the second group starts on May 15, 2017. Participants will receive 10-weeks of skills training in Information Systems Analysis and Software Quality Management, one-week work experience preparation, seven weeks of work experience, and two weeks of job search and follow-up support.
If you are interested in FIT Program, or have any questions, please contact us at 604-254-9626 or email@example.com.
Graduate of FIT Program Lands IT Job
After completing this training participants will:
- Have solid skills in test planning and implementation (manual and automated)
- Have exposure to technologies like Selenium WebDriver
- Have an ability to work with tools like Atlassian Jira, HP ALM, HP Quality Centre, adn HP UFT
- Utilize Java OOP techniques creating automated scripts and working with a wide range of protocols and web based applications
- Be ISA & SQM certified by Poludo Institute of Technology and Media (Pi)
- Have participated in Intercultural Competency training
- Active EI claimants or EI Reachback clients
- Willing to commit full-time for 20 weeks
- Referred by a case manager at any WorkBC Centre with an action plan that identifies PBLMT as a reasonable activity to support their occupational goal
Through FIT, I was trained “on relevant, up-to-date technologies in an easy to understand and to apply” way.
“I cannot thank MOSAIC and Poludo enough for giving me and my family this great life changing opportunity.”