About this program
Fast-track to IT (FIT) Program is a 20-week PBLMT designed for newcomers interested in working in the Information Technology industry. FIT is a program funded by the Ministry of Social Development and Social Innovation.
The FIT Program has two groups; the first group starts on January 23, and the second group starts on May 15, 2017. Participants will receive 10-weeks of skills training in Information Systems Analysis and Software Quality Management, one-week work experience preparation, seven weeks of work experience, and two weeks of job search and follow-up support.
If you are interested in FIT Program, or have any questions, please contact us at 604-254-9626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate of FIT Program Lands IT Job
After completing this training participants will:
- Have solid skills in test planning and implementation (manual and automated)
- Have exposure to technologies like Selenium WebDriver
- Have an ability to work with tools like Atlassian Jira, HP ALM, HP Quality Centre, adn HP UFT
- Utilize Java OOP techniques creating automated scripts and working with a wide range of protocols and web based applications
- Have participated in Intercultural Competency training
Through FIT, I was trained “on relevant, up-to-date technologies in an easy to understand and to apply” way. I cannot thank MOSAIC enough for giving me and my family this great life changing opportunity.