During COVID-19, we are providing services by phone, email and online.
About this program
Get certified to work in some of the most in-demand tech jobs today. Join our free program and receive a diploma in Web Development or Data Science in only 12 weeks. Once certified, we’ll help you connect with employers to gain employment.
- Customized career plan
- 5 weeks of pre-employment services and supports including employability skills training, career coaching, job search assistance, and job placement services
- 12 weeks of intensive, full-time skills training to receive a Diploma in Web Development or Data Science (provided by Lighthouse Labs)
- 12 weeks of on-the-job and follow-up support
- Fully funded training (other financial supports available based on eligibility)
- Networking opportunities with hiring employers
- 100% online
Applications are currently closed. We appreciate your interest in the F2TC program and will continue to update you when registration becomes available for the next cohort!
- Must be a Canadian, Permanent Resident, or Protected Person legally entitled to work in Canada
- Identify as a member of the Francophone community, a recent immigrant (less than 10 years), and/or a visible minority
- Currently living in British Columbia
- Unemployed or precariously employed
NOTE: Priority given to immigrant women
200A-7134 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC
5575 Boundary Rd, Vancouver, BC
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm