The annual MOSAIC Job Fair brings together employers, qualified professionals, skilled workers, and entry-level individuals under one roof. It is the best-attended community based job fair in Vancouver and has previously attracted up to 3000 jobseekers.
Capitalizing on our 40+ years of providing employment-related services in the community and success in matching employers with jobseekers, the MOSAIC Job Fair is exclusive to employers and focussed on your hiring needs alone.
In addition to providing access to direct referrals from the five WorkBC Centres operated by MOSAIC, we attract an amazingly diverse pool of potential employees and including many new Canadians who are eager and willing to embrace opportunities to begin or enhance their careers in Canada. Our surveys from past years indicate that attendees have a wide range of experience and education levels with skill sets and training applicable to many positions within a variety of industries.
MOSAIC’s 9th Annual Job Fair takes place on:
Tuesday April 21, 2020
10 am to 3 pm
Croatian Cultural Centre
3250 Commercial Dr, Vancouver BC
Free admission for Job Seekers!
- 4’ x 6’ table with linen and two chairs
- Lunch and refreshments on event day for 2 people
- Free access to wireless internet & power
- Access to more than 2000 attendees
- Opportunity to distribute recruiting materials to attendees
- Your logo and 100-word corporate write up in the event guide
- Logo and link to your corporate on the event webpage (until April 30)
Early Bird and Regular Registration Fees to be confirmed shortly
Email JobFair@mosaicbc.org to ensure that you continue receive the latest updates regarding our 2020 exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities.