About this program
Looking for work can be a challenging task for anyone, even when you are job ready. MOSAIC’s Refugee Employment Services can help make you more effective in your job search by providing Canadian labour market information and a chance to explore opportunities with employers.
How does it work?
One-on-one counselling sessions with our experienced staff to discuss:
- Employment counselling in:
- Soft skills
- Labour market info
- Job search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Job maintenance
- Job development options:
- Employer specific information
- Access to job postings and employer partners
- Referrals for additional supports
- Hiring events and workplace tours
- NEW: Employment opportunities with IKEA Canada
During COVID-19, we are providing services by phone, email and online. The best way to reach us is at 236.668.5629 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is eligible?
You are eligible if you are a refugee who:
- Is job ready
- Is a permanent resident