Thanks for your interest
Our Refugee Roofers Training and Employment Program is no longer accepting applications. For more information, please contact us at 604 254 0244 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this program
Through a successful partnership with the Roofing Contractors Association of BC, MOSAIC’s Refugee Roofers Training and Employment Program (RRTEP) offers a FREE two-week roofing-specific technical skills training and job readiness workshops. Graduates of the program will secure full-time employment
Note: The continuation of the program is currently pending funding.
How does it work?
Participants will receive:
- An introduction to the trade
- Fall Protection Certification, WHMIS 2015 Certification, Ladder Safety, Scaffold Safety
- Construction Safety Training System
- Five days of hands-on skills training
- Job readiness and maintenance workshops
- Intercultural competencies
- Guaranteed job placement
Training location: 9734-201 St. Langley, BC
Note: Future location expansion pending
Who is eligible?
- Refugees with a permanent residence status
- Willing to commit to two weeks of full-time training and job placement
- Burnaby: 604-438-8214
- Surrey: 778-591-9334
- Vancouver: 604-254-9626
Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Job Fund.