Thanks for your interest
Our Refugee Training and Employment Program is no longer accepting applications. For more information, please contact us at 604 254 0244 or via email: email@example.com.
About this program
Through a successful partnership with BC Alliance for Manufacturing, MOSAIC’s Refugee Training and Employment Program (RTEP) offers FREE two months of manufacturing-specific technical skills training and job readiness workshops. Graduates of the program will secure full-time employment. They will receive ongoing consultative support after placement.
MOSIAC’s RTEP program has had over 2 successful years with high rates of job placement.
Note: The continuation of the program is currently pending funding.
Participants will receive:
- Workplace English language training
- Canadian workplace communication and workplace culture skills
- Job readiness training
- Job maintenance
- Intercultural competencies
- Manufacturing production level-1 training
- Guaranteed job placement
Location of training: Lower mainland
Who is eligible?
- Refugees with a permanent residence status
- Willing to commit to two months of full-time training and job placement
For more information please contact Alyaa or Haytham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Burnaby: 604-438-8214
- Surrey: 778-591-9334
- Vancouver: 604-254-9626
Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Job Fund.