About this program
Are you currently working with a MOSAIC settlement worker or employment counsellor, and need some extra help connecting with employers?
Looking for work can be a challenging task for anyone. MOSAIC’s Syrian Refugee Employment Support Services helps clients who are ready to begin job hunting by providing information about the Canadian labour market and exploring opportunities with employer partners.
How Does It Work?
If eligible, a knowledgeable and dedicated Recruitment Specialist will assist clients one-on-one with:
- Employer specific information;
- Access to job postings;
- Direct access to employer partners; and
- Opportunities to participate in labour market activities (e.g. hiring events, workplace tours, etc.)
- Referrals for additional support.
- Job ready;
- A Permanent Resident; and
- Has LINC 3 or higher level English language skills.