During COVID-19, we are providing services by phone, email and online. Please call your current Home Visitor. For general inquires, call either Sara Cameron at 604-360-3372 or Joanne Chen at 604-562-4938.
About this program
Three times a year, we offer a weekly Family Support Group for parents and children. Our groups are run by a MOSAIC facilitator and two Early Childhood Workers who lead play-based activities for children while parents receive information on settlement and family support services.
In our weekly group meetings, you will:
- Make friends with other parents
- Understand more about child development (ages, stages, expectations)
- Learn about different parenting and discipline strategies
- Assess school readiness
- Participate in activities with your children
- Access community resources and learn about other MOSAIC services in language-support, settlement and more