About this program
We offer family support services that are tailored to the needs of the Vancouver Vietnamese community. Our Vietnamese Family Support Program is offered to individuals or families.
Services are offered in English and Vietnamese.
What we can help with
Many families come to us wanting to learn new ways to deal with:
- Relationship issues (parent / teen conflict, parenting concerns)
- Life transitions (separation and divorce)
- Psychological and emotional concerns (stress, grief, isolation)
- Concerns about integrating into Canadian society
Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.Anonymous
Process & Goals
You can meet with program staff in a one-on-one, family and/or group setting to talk through your concerns, problems and challenges.
Through the support of the staff and/or group, the goal is to have:
- Increased well-being through emotional support
- Increased ability to cope with stress
- Improved communication skills
- Parenting support and resources
- Information and referrals to other community resources