During COVID-19, LINC classes will be online. Please contact the school for more information:
Free English Classes for New Immigrants & Refugees
We provide high quality English classes to refugees and immigrants from Literacy to Level 7. Classes help students participate in their community and at work or school as quickly as possible. All MOSAIC LINC students have access to an online classroom to help speed up learning. See below for details.
MOSAIC LINC classes have helped thousands of people improve their English since 1976.
Free childcare is provided for most classes.
Click here to learn more!
About LINC Classes
LINC classes are available at 7 locations with convenient class times to fit your schedule. Classes are 3 hours long, held in the morning, afternoon or evening. Class sizes are small, up to 18 people. Classes offer individual work, pair work and group work with modern teaching methods from caring, TESL-certified and experienced professionals. Classes include field trips and guest speakers.
In LINC classes you will:
- Improve listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Have extra practice anytime, anywhere in your online classroom
- Learn about Canadian culture
- Learn about workplace culture
- Earn your LINC certificate (certificates with Listening and Speaking at a minimum Level 4 are accepted as proof of language requirement for citizenship)
Improve your English to:
- Access health, education, financial, legal, family and recreational services
- Get a job
- Make friends
- Make life in Canada easier and more pleasant
Family Literacy Week 2021:
The theme for 2021 is “Let’s Be Active! Move * Play * Learn.” It focuses on the lifelong and life-wide benefits of being active. For activities, events and resources visit: Family Literacy Week 2021