Free English Classes for New Immigrants & Refugees
We provide high quality English classes to refugees and immigrants from Literacy to Level 7. MOSAIC LINC classes have helped thousands of people improve their English since 1976.
LINC classes are available at 3 locations with convenient class times to fit your schedule. Class sizes are small, up to 18 people. Classes offer individual work, pair work and group work with modern teaching methods from caring, TESL-certified and experienced professionals.
MOSAIC’s blended Classroom Model
Starting October 2021, MOSAIC is piloting a blended model that will bring back students to the classroom. We have designed a small group model and comprehensive safety model to ensure that we have welcoming and safe classes for all our students and staff.
At the same time, we are maintaining MOSAIC’s industry leading online classrooms which give you the chance to improve your English through interactive activities and live video classes with your classmates. We hope to see you in the classroom!
In LINC classes you will:
- Improve listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Learn about Canadian and workplace culture
- Earn your LINC certificate (certificates with Listening and Speaking at a minimum Level 4 are accepted as proof of language requirement for citizenship)
- Improve your English to access health, education, financial, legal, family and recreational services
- Improve your English to make life in Canada more pleasant and enjoyable