About this project
SCENE (Social and Civic Engagement for Newcomers and Immigrants) provides newcomers and immigrants with pathways to equitable social and civic engagement voluntary opportunities through training, mentorship, nomination support, access to open positions, and guidance post-placement.
The SCENE participants, recruited in August 2019, have now completed their Board and Leadership training & they are currently in the mentorship and placement application process. Meet the Cohort to learn more about them, and their journey.
For more information, and if you are interested in:
- Diversifying your board, committees, tables
- Mentoring a SCENE cohort member
- Joining our SCENE Network (Community of Practice)
- Social and Civic Engagement Survey Results : In February 2019, MOSAIC surveyed volunteers, clients, and supporters of the organization.
- SCENE Applicant Demographics : A look into the self-identified data specifics of the people who applied for the SCENE project.
- SCENE Brochure : An introductory look into what the project entails and basic cohort demographics for 2019-2020.
- SCENE Presentation Booklet : A deeper insight into the project. Read about our principles and practices and the interests and causes that drew our cohort members to the project.
if you require any of these resources in French, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org