During COVID-19, MOSAIC’s Migrant Workers Hub located in Surrey is closed, but services are available online and by phone.
We have services in English, French, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Tagalog. Interpretation support in over 50 languages is available upon request. Contact us through:
- (236) 889-8541, (604) 218-7347, (604) 365-5369 and (236) 889-4115
- Zoom, WhatsApp text & video, text, iMessage & FaceTime are also available
- ESDC Bulletin - April 3, 2020
- Service Canada Outreach Services brochure
- ESDC’s COVID19 Guide for Workers
- Mask Donations for Essential Items Kits
- Mask Donations from Protect Frontline Workers (PDF)
- Omni News Filipino Edition interviews Girlly Cumberland about BC Government announcement on temporary foreign workers
Our Migrant Workers Program works to educate and support migrant workers, employers and resource agencies serving both groups within the province of British Columbia.
Subscribe to our Migrant Workers Program newsletter here.
- Migrant Workers Forum (June 12-13) - English Brochure (PDF)
- PICS - English Classes for Migrant Workers (Mondays and Thursdays: May 3 - June 28)
- YMCA Greater Vancouver - Building Resilient Workers:
- Mobile English Program for Migrant Workers (on WhatsApp) - Brochure (PDF)
- Online Learning Program for Migrant Workers ISSofBC - More information
- Conversation Circles for Temporary Foreign Workers - Practice your English (PDF)
The project is funded by the Government of Canada’s Migrant Worker Support Network BC Pilot led by Employment and Social Development Canada.