During COVID-19, MOSAIC’s Migrant Workers Hub located in Surrey is closed, but services are available online and by phone. We are committed to supporting Temporary Foreign Workers.
We have services in English, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Portuguese. Interpretation support in over 50 languages is available upon request. Contact us through:
- (236) 889-8541, (604) 218-7347 & (604) 704-5346
- Zoom, WhatsApp text & video, text, iMessage & FaceTime are also available
Our Migrant Workers Program works to educate and support migrant workers, employers and resource agencies serving both groups within the province of British Columbia.
Subscribe to our Migrant Workers Program newsletter here.
- Educating migrant workers about their rights and accessible services and resources; improving their work experiences in Canada; and providing a trusted channel to bring forward issues or allegations of abuse or wrongdoing.
- Supporting employers in understanding and meeting program conditions and requirements.
- Enhancing the knowledge and capacity of support organizations to meet the needs of migrant workers and/or employers.
From March 2019, MOSAIC accepted requests for collaboration from registered BC not for profit organizations that had experience in supporting migrant workers and/or employers for the purposes of making a positive impact on migrant workers and employers in BC and to support the Government of Canada’s Migrant Worker Support Network BC Pilot led by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). The amount of funds provided to collaborating organizations was up to $90,000. All approved activities are to be performed during the period from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
The project is funded by the Government of Canada’s Migrant Worker Support Network BC Pilot led by Employment and Social Development Canada.