During COVID-19, MOSAIC’s Migrant Workers Hub located in Surrey is closed, but services are available online and by phone. We are committed to supporting Temporary Foreign Workers.
We have services in English, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Tagalog. Interpretation support in over 50 languages is available upon request. Contact us through:
- (236) 889-8541, (604) 218-7347, (604) 704-5346 & (236) 889-4115
- Zoom, WhatsApp text & video, text, iMessage & FaceTime are also available
Our Migrant Workers Program works to educate and support migrant workers, employers and resource agencies serving both groups within the province of British Columbia.
Subscribe to our Migrant Workers Program newsletter here.
- Educating migrant workers about their rights and accessible services and resources; improving their work experiences in Canada; and providing a trusted channel to bring forward issues or allegations of abuse or wrongdoing.
- Supporting employers in understanding and meeting program conditions and requirements.
- Enhancing the knowledge and capacity of support organizations to meet the needs of migrant workers and/or employers.
The project is funded by the Government of Canada’s Migrant Worker Support Network BC Pilot led by Employment and Social Development Canada.