MOSAIC’s Migrant Workers Program
This program educates and supports temporary foreign workers, employers and resource agencies serving both groups within BC through the Community Capacity Building Project.
You can learn more here: Community Capacity Building
This program supports individuals who are in Canada on a temporary work or study permit, refugee claimants, or those awaiting permanent residence.
- Educational manuals and sessions (ESB, Health & Safety, Taxes, Housing Guidelines, Bullying & Harassment, Policy updates, Accessing Benefits, Canadian Workplace Culture and more)
- Outreach work to other communities
- Community kitchens
- English classes
- 1-1 sessions
- Mobile health clinic (offers medical appointments, physiotherapy)
- Resource fairs, health fairs, forums, conferences, community events
- Assistance with Hub Connect app
Services are available in English, 廣東話 (Cantonese),
中文 (Mandarin), Español (Spanish), Farsi, Magyarul (Hungarian), Portuguese, and Tagalog.
Interpretation is available in over 50 languages.
MOSAIC Migrant Workers programs are funded by