Workplace Advantage Program
In a workplace that increasingly relies on multi-mode communication and an ability to fit into the workplace culture, many employees whose first language is not English face challenges to function in a professional Canadian context.
MOSAIC is taking its 40-year experience in helping immigrants and has developed customized professional English language training for second language employees across BC.
This program provides customized onsite workplace communication training to employers with diverse workforces. Through working closely with your organization we will identify the key communications challenges facing your employees. We will then build a customized language training program that will maximize their potential.
Our program is based upon MOSAIC’s innovative English for the Workplace program which teaches Canadian workplace language and culture through simulated workplace situations – problem-solving, getting along, small group collaborative decision-making, staff meetings, online communication.
MOSAIC‘s professional teachers help employees improve significantly. But in addition to this they will but also give them tools and learning strategies to continue their language learning journey independently. Our goal is to empower your workforce to take charge of their learning and language development.
- Assesses the needs of employees
- Engages employers in program planning
- Designs an instructional program to meet employer needs
- Delivers a program of on-site workshops tailored to the needs of your workers
- Gives immigrant employees the specific skills they need to be successful in their workplace.
- Conducts program monitoring and evaluation and provides a final evaluation report
To find out more about the range of training we offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.