MOSAIC Works – Improving Workplace Communication
In a workplace that increasingly relies on multi-mode communication and an ability to fit into the workplace culture, many employees whose first language is not English face challenges to achieve their potential.
MOSAIC is taking its 40-year experience in helping immigrants learn English and developing intercultural awareness, knowledge and skills into the workplace.
The new program, MOSAIC Works, provides customized workplace communication training to company employees using a potent combination of face-to-face workshops and online learning. MOSAIC Works also provides Intercultural Competency Training for Language Teaching.
MOSAIC Works springboards off MOSAIC’s innovative English For the Workplace program which teaches Canadian workplace language and culture through simulated workplace situations – problem-solving, getting along, small group collaborative decision-making, staff meetings, online communication and producing a high level of spoken (face-to-face classroom) and written (online classroom) work.
MOSAIC‘s professional teachers help employees improve significantly during the MOSAIC Works sessions, but also shows them how to continue improving by demonstrating language learning strategies, accessing online tools, and analyzing Canadian workplace culture.
- Assesses the needs of employees
- Engages employers in program planning
- Designs an instructional program to meet employer needs
- Delivers a program of on-site workshops combined with a custom online classroom
- Conducts program monitoring and evaluation and provides a final evaluation report
- MOSAIC Works gives immigrant employees the specific skills they need to be successful in their workplace.
To find out more about the range of training we offer, please email email@example.com.